Whereas the parish of Middleton is ancient (existed before 1086 when Doomesday Book was compiled) the present church is Victorian.
Bognor Regis Area
We are a local Methodist church, part of a wider family or circuit of Christian Churches in West Sussex.
The Parish Church of St Richard dates from 1934 and was the last stone-built church in Sussex.
The first church on this site was built by the Saxons 1300 years ago in the 7th century AD on land given by Caedwalla, King of Wessex, to St.
St Anthony’s church started life as a bungalow called Roughlands.
To the West of Bognor Regis is West Park.
Avisford park Rose Green is a flat green grassed area covering approximately 8 acres which provides a valuable recreational area.
We hold regular Sunday services, as well as a range of groups and activities in our Church building, and nearby sites.
Holy Cross is a Church of England church offering both traditional and contemporary worship.
We would be very happy if you would like to join us in a time of worship at one of our services, or at one of the many other activities and gatheri