St Richards Church Aldwick

  • St Richards Church Aldwick
    St Richards Church Aldwick

The Parish Church of St Richard dates from 1934 and was the last stone-built church in Sussex.

There is a flourishing Sunday School group for various ages and we all join together for the Liturgy of the Sacrament. St Richard's has 8 bells, a good choir and an organ.

Location

St Richards Church Aldwick
Gossamer Lane Aldwick
PO21 3AT Bognor Regis ,
Attraction Category: 
Churches & Chapels
Telephone: 
01243 262049

Back to top