Churches & Chapels

Search - Attractions

Churches and Chapels in Bognor Regis

Opengate Baptist Church

  • Open Gate Baptist Church Bognor Regis
    Open Gate Baptist Church Bognor Regis

We would be very happy if you would like to join us in a time of worship at one of our services, or at one of the many other activities and gatherings that take place through the week. See website for further details.

Telephone: 
01243 821891
Attraction Location: 

Bognor Regis United Reformed Church

Bognor Regis URC is a friendly, welcoming church situated 5 minutes walk from Bognor's main railway station. Adequate parking is available on site. Worship takes place every Sunday morning and we are pleased to welcome any holidaymakers who may be visiting the town.

Telephone: 
01243 826672
Attraction Location: 

St Wilfrid's Church

  • St Wilfrid's Church Bognor Regis
    St Wilfrid's Church Bognor Regis

St Wilfrid’s Church was dedicated in 1910 and built to meet the growing needs in the west of the town as the population of Bognor grew in what was the easternmost tithing of the ancient parish of Pagham.

What was actually built was only the first phase of a far more ambitious building by the architect George Fellowes Prynne which should have extended another three bays and had an imposing bell tower and baptistery if it had ever been completed. It was originally a daughter church to St. John the Baptist Church in London Road, Bognor and became the Parish Church on 25th of May 1971, when St. John's Church was closed.

Telephone: 
01243 841275
Attraction Location: 

Back to top