We hold regular Sunday services, as well as a range of groups and activities in our Church building, and nearby sites.
Avisford park Rose Green is a flat green grassed area covering approximately 8 acres which provides a valuable recreational area.
Situated just on the outskirts of Bognor Regis town centre, Bersted Brooks covers an area of some is 46 acres comprising of 3 fields alongside the
Famous for his poetry, William Blake lived in Blakes Cottage Felpham between 1800-1803.
Located right on the seafront at Felpham beach promenade, Blakes road features tennis courts and a puting green.
The Ice house in Bognor Regis was built circa 1792 for Sir Richard Hotham who led the development of Bognor as a seaside resort.
Situated near the Queensway and the town centre Bognor Regis.
One of the best places to find out more about the history of Bognor Regis, is the Museum situated in West Street, and it's free entry.
One of the most visited places in Bognor Regis is the Grade II listed pier. Bognor Regis Pier.
The current church has been the centre of spiritualism
in Bognor Regis since March 1960
Bognor Regis URC is a friendly, welcoming church situated 5 minutes walk from Bognor's main railway station.
During your visit, Butlins Bognor Regis is open for day visits as well as a longer term stay.
Bognor Regis Beach is just 5 miles away from the internationally well known Chichester Festival Theatre.
Just opposite the pier, there is a great crazy golf area with all sorts of challenging holes.
There’s some excellent diving along the English Channel coast around Bognor Regis.
Situated in Felpham Bognor Regis, The Arun Liesure centre offers a comprehensive range of facilities available for a variety of sports
We are a local Methodist church, part of a wider family or circuit of Christian Churches in West Sussex.
Flex on the beach means just that, The promenade of Bognor Regis has a number of exercise stands to do what you do best.
A family entertainment centre for all the family to enjoy, the Flying ortress is a great day out.
Siutated in the South Downs National Park, did you know that world famous Goodwood Racecoure is only about 8 miles from Bognor Regis.
Holy Cross is a Church of England church offering both traditional and contemporary worship.
Hotham Park Bognor Regis was originally the home of Sir Richard Hotham and is set within 20 acres. Find our more about Hotham Park.
During the 1890’s Bognor Regis visitors were coming into the town from London and other places in the South of England to enjoy the seaside.
Covering and area of approximately 13 acres, King George V Playing Fields in Felpham is a popular and valuable resource used by local residents as
The Marine Park Gardens are situated to the West of Bognor Regis in Aldwick and are opposite the beach in Marine Drive West.
Tucked away in the heart of Felpham Village is Old Rectory Gardens.
We would be very happy if you would like to join us in a time of worship at one of our services, or at one of the many other activities and gatheri
Located near the seafront of Bognor Regis, Our Lady of Sorrows Church was originally founded in 1881 when the Servite Friars came to Bognor.
Pagham Nature Reserve is managed by West Sussex County Council in partnership with local landowners and community groups.
The Bognor Regis grade II listed Picturedrome Cinema shows all the latest films in it's modern and up and coming surroundings.
One of Bognor Regis’s secrets, and far more than a normal art gallery, the Rose Green Art & Craft shop and centre has become a special place to
Bognor Regis is so well placed to visit the South Downs National Park.
A Centre for Scientific Excellence in the South of England, the Southdown’s Planetarium facilities include:
St Anthony’s church started life as a bungalow called Roughlands.
It is believed that the present church was built about 1404. Sir Richard Hotham, founder of Bognor Regis as a seaside resort is buried here.
St Mary's is a beautiful Grade II listed Norman church that is situated in the heart of Felpham village.
Whereas the parish of Middleton is ancient (existed before 1086 when Doomesday Book was compiled) the present church is Victorian.
St Ninians Church is located on the Pagham road.
The Parish Church of St Richard dates from 1934 and was the last stone-built church in Sussex.
The first church on this site was built by the Saxons 1300 years ago in the 7th century AD on land given by Caedwalla, King of Wessex, to St.
St Wilfrid’s Church was dedicated in 1910 and built to meet the growing needs in the west of the town as the population of Bognor grew in what was
Located near the town centre Bognor Regis, are the Hothampton Sunken Gardens, a delightful place to relax.
A hidden away gem to play tennis and Bowls. Tennis open the the public April - Sept. Tennis and bowls coaching available.
Just up the road from Bognor Regis, is the Tangmere Military Aviation Museum. A great place to visit for all the family.
A unique indoor sports facility for Skaters, boarders, bikers, bladers and riders.
The Regis Centre has a full range of music, arts and entertainment to suite all tastes.
The leading museum of historic buildings in England, the Weald and Downland Open Air Museum is ideal for families and children.
Located on the Pier at Bognor Regis, Vision Night Club has firmly established itself as the biggest and busiest Nightclub in West Sussex - FACT -
The Waterloo square bowling greens are situated close to Bognor Regis beach and the pier. Open from April - Septemeber.
To the West of Bognor Regis is West Park
Back to top