We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and your privacy is important to us. By visiting this website, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice. Please note that this Private Policy does not describe information collection practices on other sites, including those linked to or from the Website. The purpose of this Private Policy is to inform you what personally identifiable information may be collected and how it may be used. This statement only applies to this Website.
- This privacy notice aims to inform you about how we collect and process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information. It tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at http://www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website
- Data you provide us with through the site when using the contact us form.
- Data regarding your online behaviour on this website.
Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability.
Who will see the data?
Only the people that run www.bognorregisbeach.co.uk in order to carry out the service we are providing you.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our website.
- To customize our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
Using your data
How long do we hold information for?
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. If we have not had meaningful contact with you for two years, we will then delete any personal data we hold.
At any time you may ask us to delete your personal data, and we will do so subject to any legal restrictions or our ability to do so.
Links to Other Websites
www.bognorregisbeach.co.uk will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. We might do so if the law forces us.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.bognorregisbeach.co.uk does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website such as using the contact us form, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.